When you come for your appointment, please bring the following:
- Driver’s License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc. and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
Please complete your digital new patient form prior to your visit
- You will be emailed a New Patient Form via docusign. Please complete this online form before coming to your appointment. This will help to ensure that you are seen and evaluated in a timely fashion.
To cancel an Appointment
Contact the office during business hours and allow at least 24 hour’s notice so that your appointment time can be offered to a patient on our waitlist. Missed appointments or appointments that are cancelled with less than 24 hours of notice may be subject to a fee. The fee amount will vary based on the type of appointment.